Saturday, November 08, 2008

OK everyone....remember a few posts ago (if not, scroll down...LOL) when I posted some pics of the wonderful November Kit from Go. Be Creative ? Well, my good friend Tam is actually having a giveway of this fabulous kit on her blog and is taking signups until the drawing next Saturday, the 15th. Check out the details of this beautiful kit here and also sign up for the great Go. Be Creatve Newsletter that is just jam packed with such great stuff. The new issue is due out in the next few days and I hear it's going to be fabulous! After you do that, hop over to Tam's blog and get signed up for that awesome giveaway!

I am not really sure why I am sending you over to sign up, because I have every intention of winning this fabulous kit this time......LOL!!!!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Carol!