Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Better late than never...LOL!




Just running a tad behind on the blog but wanted to show you the newest sketch over at Creative Scrappers and what I had created with it. This is my last sketch as a DT member for this term and I have so enjoyed being on the team and working with such talented ladies for the last two terms. It's time to take a break and get alot of projects I have been wanting to do finished but I will continue on over at Creative Scrappers being a part of the Admin Team and also the Challenge Coordinator. I hope you enjoy this last layout and also keep checking back for more of my creations and maybe even some new things coming in the near future. Have a wonderful week!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

beautimous! LOVE those butterflies!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love the mix of papers and the butterflies. Like how you turned the sketch. Great layout!

Jenn K said...

What a great layout!! Love all the colors!

Angie said...

I love that layout girl. I miss you.

Deb said...

This is such a gorgeous page! Those butterflies rock!

Tam, I am said...

I love this page!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful, Carol!!

suzARTe said...

another great LO, love the colours