I've been tagged by my friend, Deb, over at Creative Scrappers, so here I go:
THE FIVE TAG
10 years ago I:
1. Was 39 years old.
2. I owned my own business.
3. I was living in the house I am living in now.
4. Went out dancing at least once a week.
5. Weighed 25 lbs. less.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Do some laundry.
2. Get groceries.
3. Do my walking.
4. Go to the used book store.
5. Sweep off the front porch.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Dark Chocolate M&M's
2. Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles
3. Popcorn Puffs
4. Ice Cream
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build a new house.
2. Secure our children and grandchildrens futures.
3. Own and operate a "no kill" animal shelter
4. Pay off alot of family members debts.
5. Take several friends on a scrapping & shopping vacation.
5 places I have lived:
1. Paris, Illinois
2. Shelbyville, Illinois
3. Charleston, Illinois
4. Effingham, Illinois
5. Neoga, Illinois
5 jobs I have had:
2. Admitting Clerk/Switchboard Operator in a hospital.
3. Hearing Aid Technician
4. Office Manager for an insurance firm
5. Pharmacy Technician
I am tagging: 1.) Angie, 2.) Martha, 3.) Cheryl N., 4.) Robin, 5.) Cheryl F.
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Check back tomorrow to see the reveals of the new weekly sketch at Creative Scrappers!!!