Friday, September 19, 2008

World Cardmaking Day is coming up on Saturday, October 4th and we are going to celebrate over at Creative Scrappers with a Cardmaking Day Crop! It will get started at 9Am EST and continue until midnight. There will be sketches, challenges and prizes.......and you won't want to miss it!!!

I will be hosting 2 card challenges myself with sketches, so this week I have been working on teaching myself how to make a sketch on my computer. Well............I am so NOT computer savy, and it has been a slow going, trial and error, but I finally found an old program I forgot I had and have made 3 card sketches so far. They are very simple sketches, but I am feeling rather proud of myself, nonetheless. Unfortunately, I will have to keep them under wraps until I post them at Creative Scrappers on October 4th, so come by the Crop and check it out. There will be a ton of great card sketches that day and I know that I am planning on using them to get started making my Christmas cards for this year. I hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Can't wait to see your challenges! I'm tagging you! Check out my blog for details!

Ms Scrapwalker said...

I will have to stop by to see your challenges next Saturday!! I may not be fully awake but I don't wanna miss it! LOL!!! Miss ya!